To start sending emails or SMS from your conversations, you have first to create a contact list with at least the email or phone numbers of the people you want to contact.
You can watch this video on Vimeo or read the step by step below.
Watch the video in the link above or read the step by step below
From the Home screen, click on the Contact Manager application icon
2. Click on New Contact List
3. In the next screen you get a basic Contact List configuration. Give a name your Contact List and click on Create.
You can add
4. Click on “Import” to import your list or you can also add the data manually by clicking on “New Record".
5. Click on "Upload" and then on "Browse" to upload a CSV or an Excel file from your computer.
6. Click on the blue "Import" button
7. You will be prompted to a window where you have to match the columns in your uploaded list to your contact list. In the "Separated by" dropdown menu select the kind of punctuation used to separate the fields in the file you have uploaded. Comma is the most common separator.
8. Now you will see a similar window with the columns already separated and sorted. At this point, DANAconnect automatically maps the columns in your uploaded file with the columns in your Contact List.
In some cases the names don't match, so you have to make the mapping manually by selecting the name of the column in the dropdown menu.
9. Click on the "Done" button when you are finished mapping the columns.
10. You get a confirmation message saying the file was uploaded. Click on ok.
11. Your Contact list is ready to start sending messages.