To create and send a message (or series of messages) via email, go to the Conversation Manager.
2. Create a new Conversation.
3. Select the email channel or an empty conversation, name your conversation and select your contact list or just skip that step and click on create.
4. Click on the start button.
5. Add an Email Node to your conversation.
6. You have then a new Email Node called New Step. Double click on the New Step and the Email Editor window appears.
7. Add the sender name, the sender email and the Email subject. Add content to your email by writing, copy/pasting or selecting a template.
The sender's email must be added to the senders list before it can be selected from the drop-down menu. To learn how to add a sender to your sender list, see this article: Add a sender to my senders list.
9. Click on select to select the contact list you want to send the email(s) to.
10. In the Contact list window click on the contact list name and then click on select.
11. Then DANAConnect will tries to make an automatic mapping of the fields that have similar names.
The fields on the left column are the ones you are using in your messages, and the fields on the right column corresponds to fields in the contact list you selected. In some cases, the system wouldn't find an equivalence in the names, so you have to make the mapping manually.
12. Select the type of service for your Conversation. In most cases the type of communication is Marketing, but it could be Transactional communications, Billings, Mandatory communications, etc.
13. Select the date and time of activation.The most used is Immediate Sending, but you can activate also by programming a future date and time, periodically or by a Webservice (Webservice activation is recommended for advanced users).
14. Click on the activate green button at the bottom of the page.
15. You get an activation confirmation with the information abstract of your conversation. Click on Send to confirm the activation.
16. You conversation is active now and you see the live reports window. The report will show you more data as time passes and your contacts interact with the email message.