Leave the priority on Basic. High priority SMS are usually more expensive than Basic priority, it should only be selected to high, for messages that have to be delivered instantly, like transactional SMS.
8. Close the SMS node when you're done editing and click on Activate
9. Click on "Select" to select the Contact List to which you want to send the message(s) to.
10. Select the contact list you want to use for this communication
11. The system will try to make an automatic mapping of the fields that have similar names.
The fields on the left column are the ones you are using in your messages, and the fields on the right column correspond to fields in the contact list you have selected. In some cases, the system wouldn't find an equivalence in the names, so you have to make the mapping manually.
12. Select the type of service for your Conversation. In most cases the type of communication is Marketing, but it could be Transactional communications, Billings, Mandatory communications, etc.
13. Select the date and time of activation.The most used is Immediate Sending, but you can activate also by programming a future date and time, periodically or by a Webservice (Webservice activation is recommended for advanced users).
14. Click on the Activate green button at the bottom of the page
15. You get an activation confirmation with the information abstract of your conversation. Click on Send to confirm the activation.
16. You conversation is active now and you see the live reports window. The report will show you more data as time passes and your contacts interact with the SMS message.