1. Once you are done editing your conversation, close the node your were working in and click on Activate.
2. Click on select to select the contact list
3. Select the contact list you want to use for this communication
4. The system will try to make an automatic mapping of the fields that have similar names.
The fields on the left column are the ones you are using in your messages, and the fields on the right column corresponds to fields in the contact list you selected. In some cases, the system wouldn't find an equivalence in the names, so you have to make the mapping manually.
5. Select the type of service for your Conversation. In most cases the type of communication is Marketing, but it could be Transactional communications, Billings, Mandatory communications, etc.
6. Select the date and time of activation.The most used is Immediate Sending, but you can activate also by programming a future date and time, periodically or by a Webservice (Webservice activation is recommended for advanced users).
7. Click on the activate green button at the bottom of the page
8. You get an activation confirmation with the information abstract of your conversation. Click on Send to confirm the activation.
9. You conversation is active now and you see the live reports window. The report will show you more data as time passes and your contacts interact with the email message.